Labor Poster Compliance is EASIER than ever!
We’ve made this mandatory employment practice simpler and more cost effective than ever before.
Are labor posters still required?
State and federal law requires employers to post labor law notices in the workplace. These mandatory postings include the Federal Minimum Wage, OSHA, FMLA, USERRA and various state specific notices. Failure to post mandatory labor law notices can result in hefty fines and lawsuits. We have made these state and federal notices available to you in laminated All-In-One State & Federal Labor Law Posters as well as Pay-As-You-Go Update Service Subscriptions.
Want more than just a labor poster?
Labor law poster requirements can change at any time and it is the responsibility of the employer to to ensure your poster is current. Let us take the worry out of keeping your business compliant! Our labor poster service keeps you automatically up to date with notifications of changes to the labor law that affects you. When a change occurs, we will make sure that your posters remain compliant.
The Flyte HCM Poster Solution offers two easy ways to stay current with all changes in mandatory federal and state postings. Both update services are backed by a $25,000 – We Pay The Fine Guarantee! Both services are pay-as-you-go subscriptions that can be activated and/or canceled anytime. Please click the link below for more information, or to get signed up today.
Upon activation, you’ll receive a laminated All-In-One State & Federal Labor Law Poster delivered to your location.
- If a change occurs, we alert you of the change and then email you the updated posting.
- Print the updated posting on your printer.
- Display the updated posting alongside your current labor law poster.
- Receive an updated All-In-One State & Federal Labor Law Poster every year.
Upon activation receive a laminated All-In-One State & Federal Labor Law Poster delivered to your location.
- When a change occurs, we update our posters with the new mandatory posting.
- We mail you an updated All-In-One State & Federal Labor Law Poster.
- Take down your current labor law poster and display the newly updated poster.